College-Preparatory (Standard) requires 26 units that include:
- 4 sequential credits in English
- 4 credits of Math (Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II, and any math beyond Algebra II)
- 3 credits of History (World History, US History, a course in Government)
- 3 credits of Science required; 4 recommended (one physical science and one biological science)
- 2 consecutive credits of foreign language required; 3 recommended
- 2 credits of Bible
- 1 credit of PE/Health (may also be fulfilled with CCHS athletic team participation and Health Seminar)
- 1 credit of Fine Arts
- 6 credits electives
Additional Graduation Requirements
All seniors are required to take the SAT, ACT, or community college entrance exam by March of their senior year.
All seniors must have reported the completion of a minimum of 25 hours of community service for every year in attendance at CCHS before graduation.
CCHS uses the following grading scale for Standard College Preparatory, Honors, and Advanced Placement levels of study: A = (90-100) B = (80-89) C = (70-79) D = (60-69) F = (59 and below)